Bluehost is a leading provider of cloud-based platform that provides the solutions to tiny, small and medium sized businesses. The product has various hosting plans that provided unlimited domains, emails, bandwidth and disk space. It has become the most popular and largest brand when it comes to word press hosting. The product shared the server options that capture the hosting needs for a web presence. It provides the free domain name facility for first year.
Bluehost Company Overview
Bluehost is a web hosting company that was founded by Matt Heaton and Danny Ashworth in Provo, Utah in 2003 year. It is the part of Endurance International group. The group helps small and medium sized enterprises and grow their businesses by harnessing power & promise of the web. The product has more than 750 employees and its host more than 2 million websites. It has 118 data centers across the world. The product provides the cloud hosting, shared hosting, business hosting, reseller hosting, dedicated servers and website builder for its users or customers. It could be the most popular shared hosting company in the world.
Bluehost Review: Products And Features
- Hosting Features: The product provides the cloud hosting, shared hosting, business hosting, reseller hosting, dedicated servers and website builder for its users or customers.
- Domains, email and backups: The product helps in domain transfers, purchases, tracking and overall administration. It becomes a domain manager. The product has unlimited emails account that comes with all shared hosting plans with spam protection.
- Hassle Free cancelation: The tool has no obligation to pay for the period you commit and there are no any long-term requirements to do so. If you are dissatisfied from its term & conditions of your subscription, then you can receive a full amount of refund of your fees.
- Customer Support: The product provides the excellent customer support for its reseller, business, wordpress, shared and cloud VPS by 24/7/365 with customer support team.
- Regular updates: The product provides the constant update on hardware updates. The product team is aware of google and other search engines are take your site speed very seriously.
- Security and Reliability: The product has unique SSD caching technology that improves overall page load the fast speed. The product network features with multiple bandwidth providers and an overlay network to deliver your data in fast speed and quickest way possible.
- Built on Cpanel: The product has a various plan have a feature of C panel and WHM on free of cost. The product has a custom interface that includes additional tools to simply website and server management. It is better plan for customers who are not willing to pay or purchase a licence.
- Free Trail, Free domains and free backups: The product also provides the free trail version on trail basis and provides the free domain for one year or backups facility also.
- Free shared SSL certificates: Bluehost provides these certificates for free to all on a shared server.
- Secure hosting infrastructure: The product has cloud-based VPS plans that utilize an enterprise grade storage are network (SAN), which provides the reliable data protection across multiple hard drives.
=> Additional Features
- The servers used by the product are built with high-performance hardware components.
- It provides the free domain registration facility.
- It has user friendly control panel.
- The product will migrate up to 5 websites and 20 email accounts.
- It gives the domain, SSL certificates and access to their websites builder for every plan.
Must Read : A Small Orange Review (Grab Amazing Offers)
Bluehost Review : Pricing & Plans
Rs. 299 per month
Rs. 399 per month
Rs. 499 per month
|No. of sites||1||2||3|
|Available CPU||Dual core||Quad core||Hexa core|
|Memory||2 GB RAM||4 GB RAM||6 GB RAM|
|Storage||5 GB||20 GB||40 GB|
|MOJO market place||Pre-installed||Pre-installed||Pre-installed|
Pros and Cons of Bluehost
- The product advertises a 99.9% uptime guarantee and provide 1-day credit for every 45 minutes.
- It provides the unlimited disk space, SSL certificates and free domain name for one year.
- It is global performance-based online platform and it has 118 world-class data centers across the world.
- The product provides the excellent customer support for its advertisers, publishers and for agencies by 24/7/365 with customer support team.
- Bluehost provides 30-day money back guarantee plans for its customers.
- The product offers the variety of hosting options with all hosting plans according to their needs.
- The product levies the charges for site migrations and their free domain renewal prices is higher than as compared to other hosting plans.
- The product pricing policies are more expensive for small and medium sized business or enterprises.
Bluehost offers a real support free charge of services to its customers in 24 hours in a day, 7 days in a week and 365 days in a year (24 X 7 live support). The support team is available to assist you for vendor support. If any query or troubleshoot in this platform and have any query regarding its policies, features, account basics, payments & billing and terms & conditions, then you can visit their help desk and submit a request to customer support team that provides the service to its customers. You can also create or submit a ticket for your query. The product also offers interactive guide for trouble shoot in any functions of product. It provides the excellent support in the world. It always looking for ways to improve on its day to day operations.
You can contact to support assistance by following ways:
- Live support
- email or chat.
Bluehost offers a 30-days money back guarantee on all shared hosting plans, with exception of domain name policy. If you are dissatisfied from its term & conditions of your subscription, then you can receive a full amount of refund of your fees. The refund will be received only, when you will cancel your subscription within 30-days of activation. If You wish to cancel after 30-day period than pro-rated credit for any unused services
Bluehost is a leading provider of shared hosting, reseller hosting, cloud VPS, dedicated servers and website solution for its users or customers. 750 employees and its host more than 2 million websites. It has 118 data centers across the world. It provides the unlimited disk space, SSL certificates and free domain name for one year.
In despite pros of this product there are some cons of product also such as the product levies the charges for site migrations and their free domain renewal prices is higher than as compared to other hosting plans. The product pricing policies are more expensive for small and medium sized business or enterprises.
In end of our product review, as per my opinion Bluehost is an excellent word press hosting tool for online marketers who are already making a more income. If you are looking for a web host with a re putative brand and innovative features, then you don’t look further than Bluehost. As per our recommendations you can have opted this product but keeping in mind, cons of this product also. You must choose this tool according to your business needs and products. I suggest that once you better understand the use of notification bars and features, Invest the money in paid plans that work best for you.